Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus
CPU
i3
Graphics
mx110
AFTER I VE INSTALLED MULTIBEAST DRIVERS , KERNEL PANIC STARTED TO SHOW .
INTEL I3 8GB RAM NVEDIA MX110 GPU
THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Attachments

• P_20190427_200606_vHDR_On_p.jpg
    P_20190427_200606_vHDR_On_p.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
AFTER I VE INSTALLED MULTIBEAST DRIVERS , KERNEL PANIC STARTED TO SHOW .
INTEL I3 8GB RAM NVEDIA MX110 GPU
THANKS IN ADVANCE....

• I doubt anyone will be able to answer with really helpful detailed tips, unless and until you list your major hardware specs in the Profile with Make and Model instead of a cursory filling of blanks.

• Your MoBo is listed just as Asus:
    • Asus is a Make (Manufacturer Brand name) .
    • Asus sells numerous Models of Motherboards each year .
    • For troubleshoot we need to know what chipsets the listed MoBo has to determine what Kexts(drivers) will help it to change from Windows to Hackintosh.
    • This requires EXACT Model Details to search for its User Manual/Specifications .

• Similarly Intel CPUs come with numerous Models the whole details are needed to know its full features to decide what way it will work in MacOS or OS X.

• The same information is needed about Graphics too.

• If I have to make a bet without getting any of the needed detail, I would say , your Unsupported Graphics has caused a Boot Failure. Cannot suggest any fixes without all the details
  • This is the best I can do with the scanty information in your post except for the correctly uploaded Boot Screen.

• I doubt anyone will be able to answer with really helpful detailed tips, unless and until you list your major hardware specs in the Profile with Make and Model instead of a cursory filling of blanks.

• Your MoBo is listed just as Asus:
    • Asus is a Make (Manufacturer Brand name) .
    • Asus sells numerous Models of Motherboards each year .
    • For troubleshoot we need to know what chipsets the listed MoBo has to determine what Kexts(drivers) will help it to change from Windows to Hackintosh.
    • This requires EXACT Model Details to search for its User Manual/Specifications .

• Similarly Intel CPUs come with numerous Models the whole details are needed to know its full features to decide what way it will work in MacOS or OS X.

• The same information is needed about Graphics too.

• If I have to make a bet without getting any of the needed detail, I would say , your Unsupported Graphics has caused a Boot Failure. Cannot suggest any fixes without all the details
  • This is the best I can do with the scanty information in your post except for the correctly uploaded Boot Screen.

Also, MX110 Nvidia graphics are only used in LAPTOPS. As this is the Mojave DESKTOP Support forum, the OP has posted to the wrong forum.

Also, MX110 Nvidia graphics are only used in LAPTOPS. As this is the Mojave DESKTOP Support forum, the OP has posted to the wrong forum.
The post DOES not show a brand named Laptop in the Profile.
This sort of posts without reading and adhering to the Forum Rules to provide required Hardware SPECS or posting in the the wrong Forum only creates abandoned posts that helps no one.

how to find out this all specs of this machine...?

how to find out this all specs of this machine...?
Enter the name of the machine into the manufacturers website (asus.com) search, they will have all of the detailed specs there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back