Intel HD 5500 Intel . ATI Radeon R5 255m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi dear friends
I have a big problem with USB ports When the external hard drive has been connected. This issue occurs every one minute. To explain in more details; the External hard drive every one minute is suddenly disconnected and re-connected after two seconds!This problem is happening constantly! what do i do for solving this issue!?This issue only exists in an external hard drive. This issue does not exist in the flash disk drives. It should be noted that external hard drive is healthy,please help me

Hi dear friends
I have a big problem with USB ports When the external hard drive has been connected. This issue occurs every one minute. To explain in more details; the External hard drive every one minute is suddenly disconnected and re-connected after two seconds!This problem is happening constantly! what do i do for solving this issue!?This issue only exists in an external hard drive. This issue does not exist in the flash disk drives. It should be noted that external hard drive is healthy,please help me

With the hardware in your profile?

With the hardware in your profile?
Hi Dear Rehabman
no .
Here's my H/W config:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P61A-D3
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3210 Processor (3M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
RAM: 2*Kingmax 4GB DDR3 1600MHz= 8gb
HDD: Western Digital Purple WD10PURX Internal
Graphics: GV-N610D3-2GI - Gigabyte

Hi Dear Rehabman
no .
Here's my H/W config:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P61A-D3
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3210 Processor (3M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
RAM: 2*Kingmax 4GB DDR3 1600MHz= 8gb
HDD: Western Digital Purple WD10PURX Internal
Graphics: GV-N610D3-2GI - Gigabyte

Your profile/signature needs to be changed to reflect your desktop hardware.

--

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

--

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Code:

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Code:

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

--

Code:

Code:

This is the requested zip file. I tried but I don't know the files have sent correctly

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
No sign of any disconnect/reconnect of USB devices in this ioreg.

When I have been preparing the files, I had already removed the external hard drive.

Should be connected until you understand?

When I have been preparing the files, I had already removed the external hard drive.

Should be connected until you understand?

Run IORegistryExplorer and leave it running. Reproduce the problem. Then go back to IORegistryExplorer and save the ioreg, attach.

Run IORegistryExplorer and leave it running. Reproduce the problem. Then go back to IORegistryExplorer and save the ioreg, attach.
this file

Attachments

• ALI’s iMac.ioreg.zip
    728.8 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back