Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 8560w-68SVD-F.50-Clover
CPU
i7-2860QM
Graphics
Quadro 1000M 1920x1080
Every one please help me.

I'm using Sierra 10.12.6 and do following guild "Guide: Update Directly to macOS High Sierra (APFS)".

After download "High Sierra" application, click to install and reboot. Clover menu appear extra menu "Boot High Sierra install from...". I chose this but be stuck at this screen error.

I attach error screen capture.

Note: I has updated clover to 4233, and still load my Sierra OK when select boot Option "Boot Sierra from...".

Please...

Attachments

• 8b0dafb0ba75562b0f64.jpg
    8b0dafb0ba75562b0f64.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 90
hi, take a look at this forum post below. your question is asked there and it has a lot of info. start at post #7 for some of the solutions that have worked. Drops mats and dmar seems to let people get past the error you have. I had it too on my test upgrade disk and dropping those via editing my config.plist file let me boot and install high sierra. Good luck. make sure you back up these files first and if you can take a system backup using ccloner or something like it i recommend it.

<key>APCI</key>
<key>DropTables</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>MATS</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>DMAR</string>
</dict>
</array>

look here for more info.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/stuck-at-attempting-system-restart-mach-reboot.232886/

@vanthanh30691, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

hi, take a look at this forum post below. your question is asked there and it has a lot of info. start at post #7 for some of the solutions that have worked. Drops mats and dmar seems to let people get past the error you have. I had it too on my test upgrade disk and dropping those via editing my config.plist file let me boot and install high sierra. Good luck. make sure you back up these files first and if you can take a system backup using ccloner or something like it i recommend it.

<key>APCI</key>
<key>DropTables</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>MATS</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>DMAR</string>
</dict>
</array>

look here for more info.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/stuck-at-attempting-system-restart-mach-reboot.232886/

Thank you ddorbuck, i will try it tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back