Contribute
Register

I feel like I can work super efficiently with SL... you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
my Hacky in my signature is used primarily with windows 7. I'm used to it, and I love all the programs I use on a daily basis.

After using SL for a week, save for the programs and features I cant yet use in SL, I already feel like things are more fluid when using OSX for music, videos, email, and syncing desktops for my whole company.

I like the features of the magic mouse, but it's easier to click back and forth with my logitech wave mouse. Navigating between programs is easier in OSX also.

Indeed- I believe ANY user that seriously switches from Windows to OS X for 2 weeks will never look back. Multitasking and switching between programs is probably the 1st thing that users will notice is faster, especially if using features like command-tab, spaces, expose, hot corners, etc...

Also, for better or worse in my opinion Mac OS X is just generally fun to use- and makes you want to spend time with your computer! :D

tonymacx86 said:
Indeed- I believe ANY user that seriously switches from Windows to OS X for 2 weeks will never look back. Multitasking and switching between programs is probably the 1st thing that users will notice is faster, especially if using features like command-tab, spaces, expose, hot corners, etc...

Also, for better or worse in my opinion Mac OS X is just generally fun to use- and makes you want to spend time with your computer! :D

+10000000000000000000000

I love windows 7, but I love os x even more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back