Motherboard
HP EliteBook 2540p (Clover Legacy)
CPU
i7-640LM/QM57
Graphics
HD Graphics 1280x800
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After a week i'm in the same point with that little laptop (HP 2540p) and i'm so mad about. With mojave i get a garbled screen at still waiting for root devices, same with high sierra and sierra, same damn screen, and sometimes messing with clover i get the panic like in the photo. Now i post my efi folder of clover legacy trying to run el capitan (still want mojave). Someone can help me? Please.
IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0159.JPG

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 74
After a week i'm in the same point with that little laptop (HP 2540p) and i'm so mad about. With mojave i get a garbled screen at still waiting for root devices, same with high sierra and sierra, same damn screen, and sometimes messing with clover i get the panic like in the photo. Now i post my efi folder of clover legacy trying to run el capitan (still want mojave). Someone can help me? Please.
View attachment 347988 View attachment 347989
Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I've already followed that.

Config is different because my laptop have arrandale and a qm57 chipset. I cant boot with none of the posted config. Clover is simply updated, i don’t think is a bad idea :/
And uefi folder is literally useless with legacy clover.

Config is different because my laptop have arrandale and a qm57 chipset. I cant boot with none of the posted config. Clover is simply updated, i don’t think is a bad idea :/
And uefi folder is literally useless with legacy clover.
you could try removing VoodooTSCSync.kext and the FakePCI* kexts from clover/kexts/other

Already done, and nothing change

Nothing different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back