CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello people. I have the hack two month ago... Sometimes I get this trouble. The system restart when I shut down.

I mean, I select Apple, shut down, the system shut down, I hear the fans and HD stop and in one moment, all restart... Time ago, this happen 3 time and later the system shut down, but I'm having a few days when I need to hold the power buttom because is eternal.

Somebody can help me? Please!

No others have this problem? Really?

run multi beast check system utiliti \elliottforcelegacyrtc\ evoreboot run reboot :thumbup:

Hey Hacman... thank you for respond.

Well, I run the multibeast with that options and I get a Kernel Panic. Even, I can boot with iBoot. I fix with my HD clone and erase them from extra. The evoreboot installed without the elliot... don't give me KP, but don't work, the system still rebooting.

This problem sometimes happen, but very rare. Later of the connection of the magic mouse, I'm having this problem. And I confirm because my last clone was the 07/03/2011, and I connect the mouse the last 07/04/2011, the day that my bro gift me the mouse. I came to my backed up system, and turned off, and ok, but I paried the magic mouse and now, I get the same problem.

Really, I don't know how resolved it. I feel that i'm killing my HD every time that I hold down the power bottom in the restart loop... :(

Please... could anybody help me?

use dsdt auto patcher to creat your dsdt , copy the dsdt.aml to desk top ,run multi beast check user dsdt \ system utilities \ chimera . run reboot :)

Wao... finally, this work!!!

Now the build shut down like should... When I read the multibeast description for user dsdt, I read about the sleep. Since I have the build, I can't use this function. I test it later of your post, but the monitor, and the led of the case, and HD of course, shut down, but all the fans still working... I'm using a G5 case... :)

Now, I have two questions:
1 Now the pc had the autoboot option. I want that a time ago... now: if I plug another disk with other system, or my clone, how I can select it?

2 The DSDT that I get with the patcher, I can use that file in a fresh install in this computer? For example, for Lion? or another SL in the future?

Thank you very much, really...

hacman said:
use dsdt auto patcher to creat your dsdt , copy the dsdt.aml to desk top ,run multi beast check user dsdt \ system utilities \ chimera . run reboot :)
thank you for this!

i had never heard of dsdt auto patcher, and i had given up on sleep/restart/shutdown working since there was not a dsdt for my board already made. i used this and then userdsdt, then added the 64 bit screen instead of 32 afterwards, powered off and now sleep/restart/shutdown work great.

The kext for USB3 is what kept me from being able to restart normally.

JoePits said:
hacman said:
thank you for this!

i had never heard of dsdt auto patcher, and i had given up on sleep/restart/shutdown working since there was not a dsdt for my board already made. i used this and then userdsdt, then added the 64 bit screen instead of 32 afterwards, powered off and now sleep/restart/shutdown work great.

:D :clap: :clap:

The sleep don't work for me...

But thank you very well, I hope this helps any others...

For my others question, I will going to the DSDT forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back