Contribute
Register

I cant install due to "AppleIntelCPU power management..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI
CPU
i5
Graphics
ATI 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've installed SL on my hackintosh numerous times. I am now having an issue with it in verbose mode say " AppleIntelCpu power managent...timed out. " I installed it but this is what it says when I try to boot into the new installation. I've even tried to reinstall it again and it says the same thing. I'm stuck. What is the issue with this? Thanks Eric

This is the exact error I get..." acpi_smc_platformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCpuPowerManagement) timed out "

I also noticed that a portion of the scripts are off of my monitor. I believe this is a graphics issue but I have been running SL and have installed it many times on this same system. Should I try the arch=i386 command when i get home later? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Eric

hove131 said:
I've installed SL on my hackintosh numerous times. I am now having an issue with it in verbose mode say " AppleIntelCpu power managent...timed out. " I installed it but this is what it says when I try to boot into the new installation. I've even tried to reinstall it again and it says the same thing. I'm stuck. What is the issue with this? Thanks Eric

yeah I am running into the exact same line after installing and trying to boot. Anyone have any solutions?

Keep in touch hydro so we can figure this out. It just doesn't make sense to me because I've installed SL on this machine plenty as well as installed it today right before this problem. I'm using the same exact hardware, SL disk, iboot disk. Now I cant even get to the install screen to reinstall again. I would also like to know why my iBoot loader is off the page some now. It's being cut off the screen on about four letters wide or so on the left side.

Hydro try this boot flag: -v GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1

It worked for me after hours of pulling my hair out!!!

hove131 said:
Hydro try this boot flag: -v GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1

It worked for me after hours of pulling my hair out!!!

I'll give it try a tomorrow.
thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back