Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z97X-Gaming 3
CPU
intel Core 4690k @ 3.5 Ghz
Graphics
GTX 1060 6GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
i have not been able to install any drivers to my OSX. Whenever i try i am confronted with grayed out options. and if i just hit install it says it has been installed but nothing really is.

IMG_20180329_233402.jpg

well thats just a example, i cant install a lot of things, i was able to install that kind of driver by installing the kext itself.

that drivers and app for realtek rtl8812au

What troubleshooting have you already done? Are you locked out of the entire disk or only System folders? Have you installed a fresh OS and then used Migration Assistant? Sometimes M.A. messes with permissions.

What troubleshooting have you already done? Are you locked out of the entire disk or only System folders? Have you installed a fresh OS and then used Migration Assistant? Sometimes M.A. messes with permissions.
you lost me a little there, i installed a near stock osx high sierra made from my old macbook. only thing i have installed are the required patches to boot ant what not ( i still have a lot of little fixes to do like getting sound and usbs)
the this hackintosh works fine and everything works and i dont think im locked out of anything. my guess is that that things i was trying to install were not supported on high sierra because clover installer and some other app worked

Have you tried allowing sources from anywhere?
Code:
spctl -master-disable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back