Graphics
NvIDIA GeForce 460
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Every time I click on Resources>>Downloads it takes me to the main forum page. How can I reach downloads?

no download

I can get to the download page but none of the various download btns work. Anybody else seeing this?

Since the new site, I always have the message "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 50 seconds before you may download another file."
even if I wait one minute between downloads.
And considering my slow iMac G5 and my low bandwidth, I can't really go slower... :D ;)

Since the new site, I always have the message "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 50 seconds before you may download another file."
even if I wait one minute between downloads.
And considering my slow iMac G5 and my low bandwidth, I can't really go slower... :D ;)

Same problem here. Same thing happens but with a different time period that I have to "wait" and no matter how long I wait, the same message still appears. Tried logging out and back in, same problem.

Same here! The downloads page is definitely broken. Has anyone sussed out a workaround? I'm looking for unibeast 1.5 and the latest multibeast!

Cheers,
Rick

Haha, solved in 30 seconds. It worked in Safari but is not working for me in Firefox.

I don't know why these ideas occur to me right AFTER asking for help :)

After multiple attempts at downloading Unibeast 1.5.3 on google chrome I also though it would be worth trying on Safari, however this still did not work for me. I am still getting the "slow down" message, despite not actually downloading anything. Any fix would be very helpful.

This worked earlier with Firefox & IE --> http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads, not any more.

Works only with Safari! But asks ua and pw everytime I enter to the download page (even though I'm already logged in).
--JRII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back