Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone! I installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and followed the instructions from this guide - http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html and everything is working great! Except my graphics card, which is a GeForce 8400 GS. It's functioning, as I'm typing on it right now, but it only has one resolution and it's 1024 x 768. I installed NVEnabler, and that caused a kernel panic, so I removed it through safe mode. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

khiafan said:
Hey everyone! I installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and followed the instructions from this guide - http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html and everything is working great! Except my graphics card, which is a GeForce 8400 GS. It's functioning, as I'm typing on it right now, but it only has one resolution and it's 1024 x 768. I installed NVEnabler, and that caused a kernel panic, so I removed it through safe mode. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
You must trying to search in this forum first... before you asking. try this one

Hi, I just tried this guide, and it still won't work. Is it because I'm running Snow Leopard in 32 bit?

khiafan said:
Hi, I just tried this guide, and it still won't work. Is it because I'm running Snow Leopard in 32 bit?
what snow leopard did you use, what version, what is your card id for your hardware?
you can also try another solution as Jester paste to reply you. if you were install what is detected in your system?

it doesn't matter if you use 32 bit or 64 bit snow leopard, the most important thing is your driver support to run in both 32/64 bit.

to make sure, did you set GraphicsEnabler set to Yes/No ? it lays on your org.chameleon.Boot.plist in your /Extra/ folder.

hi all

i also have a problem with my nvidia 9600GT

i followed the iboot+ multibeast guide and i succesfully install snow leopard on my asus P5K Pro mobo

at the first boot, after the welcome video both video and audio works, but i can't change resolution, if i do it, the screen turns to blue color and i must reboot the system...

following the guide, i have install the combo update for 1.6.8 and trought multibeast i have installed easybeast, after that the audio stops to work, and i must install the vodoo kexts trought multibeast to make work properly.

i succesfully install the network card instead.

i need help please.

stepd said:
hi all

i followed the iboot+ multibeast guide and i succesfully install snow leopard on my asus P5K Pro mobo

at the first boot, after the welcome video both video and audio works, but i can't change resolution, if i do it, the screen turns to blue color and i must reboot the system...

following the guide, i have install the combo update for 1.6.8 and trought multibeast i have installed easybeast, after that the audio stops to work, and i must install the vodoo kexts trought multibeast to make work properly.

i need help please.

somebody in this forum has a hint for you, viewtopic.php?t=12161&p=81523 he used tonymac's nvidia driver update

arikstress said:
stepd said:
hi all

i need help please.

somebody in this forum has a hint for you, viewtopic.php?t=12161&p=81523 he used tonymac's nvidia driver update

thx i'll take a look!

btw, what is that stops the audio from working? the comboupdate or the easybeast installation?

before install this 2 things audio works but in "about this mac" window snow leopard seems to not recognize the sound chip.
after the comboupdate+multibeast install audio stops to work (no audio device found) and i have to install vodoo kexts!

stepd said:
arikstress said:
stepd said:
hi all

i need help please.

thx i'll take a look!

btw, what is that stops the audio from working? the comboupdate or the easybeast installation?

before install this 2 things audio works but in "about this mac" window snow leopard seems to not recognize the sound chip.
after the comboupdate+multibeast install audio stops to work (no audio device found) and i have to install vodoo kexts!

yes, it's because you were updating. simply reinstall the kext then it should be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back