Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI GS72 6QE MS-1775
CPU
i7 6700 HQ
Graphics
HD 530
I have a site that works fine with opencore and catalina. After installing Big Sur, the system only displays on the external HDMI screen. There is no screen on the laptop monitor. It seems to be stuck on the loading screen, but when you plug in the HDMI cable, you get a picture on the external display. my laptop screen is 4k.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
I have a site that works fine with opencore and catalina. After installing Big Sur, the system only displays on the external HDMI screen. There is no screen on the laptop monitor. It seems to be stuck on the loading screen, but when you plug in the HDMI cable, you get a picture on the external display. my laptop screen is 4k.
read the guide in my signature

Sorry to be so new to this. What I can do is very limited.
I experimented with your signature EFI, but I could not get a display on the internal screen. I don't know what else to do.

Sorry to be so new to this. What I can do is very limited.
I experimented with your signature EFI, but I could not get a display on the internal screen. I don't know what else to do.
start from the beginning of the guide, you have a skylake system, it should work as is

start from the beginning of the guide, you have a skylake system, it should work as is
I think I have a similar system to you. I was wondering why big sur causes such a problem when the catalina is working properly.

I think I have a similar system to you. I was wondering why big sur causes such a problem when the catalina is working properly.
not sure

I would be glad if you have any suggestions on this issue in the future. Thank you
maybe follow my guide and see how you get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back