Radeon 3750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

I'm running on 10.9.1 OS X with my Hackintosh for over 2 years without any problems. Now I want to make an update to 10.10 or higher - just whatever which one.

My 16 Gb stick is formatted and ready to use - just like it was at the first time I did my Hackintosh ready to use.

I've downloaded UniBeast and MultiBeast. And now i'm getting problem with UniBeast installation. I can choose USB stick but on the next screen there is no way to choose operating system, all 4 are gray.

My system is 3.89 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2048 MB.

What is funny I've got also Apple Mac Pro with 10.7.5 installed and the problem is the same, I cannot choose any operating system when i trying to install UniBeast on my USB drive. I've tried on 3 different USB sticks and 3 different UniBeast releases, got the same issue.

Screenshot from my UniBeast installation -->
Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 14.35.57.png

What can I do with this - please help.

Krzysztof

Thanks - that was a really great answer.

Before I've make this topic i was looking for an answer on the forum, and I was on this page you've linked as well. I was looking in console too, got zero errors there, because everything is working fine with the UniBeast application or maybe i'm unable to find important information there.

Still got nothing and need REAL help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back