1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have a Core i3 @530
Gigabyte H55-S2H
1HD-Samsung 500GB (i only have 1 hard disk)130GB Win7 +130GB Mac +200GB Backup

i have a problem during install when i go to disk utilities i need format all my disk in GUID Partition Table i fortmat one in mac OS jourlend (Type of partition) and the 2 others partitions in ms-dos Fat 32 i achievement the install i can play in mac os x snow leopard then i install the combo update and multibeast i eject the disc and run iboot from my hard drive then i go to windows install i can´t install because windows can´t format this partitions because say it´s in other format please help me me me me me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: byebye :thumbup:

What you need is the Dual Boot Guide. See my signature block for the link to the guide.

Stork said:
What you need is the Dual Boot Guide. See my signature block for the link to the guide.

Dual Boot Windows 7 and OS X Snow Leopard Using Chameleon This???????????

NOte I Only Have 1 Disk 500GB In 3 Partitions 1=backup 200 gb

2=windows 7 120gb
3 =Mac os x snow leopard 120gb

is correct??????????????

I've been trying this as well. Will I need to have OSX already installed? My problem is that when I do iBoot + Retail, it tells me I can't install OSX to this computer.

joetup123 said:
i have a Core i3 @530
Gigabyte H55-S2H
1HD-Samsung 500GB (i only have 1 hard disk)130GB Win7 +130GB Mac +200GB Backup

i have a problem during install when i go to disk utilities i need format all my disk in GUID Partition Table i fortmat one in mac OS jourlend (Type of partition) and the 2 others partitions in ms-dos Fat 32 i achievement the install i can play in mac os x snow leopard then i install the combo update and multibeast i eject the disc and run iboot from my hard drive then i go to windows install i can´t install because windows can´t format this partitions because say it´s in other format please help me me me me me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: byebye :thumbup:

Topic moved to Installation Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back