Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
I can only boot into MacOS when my Usb stick is plug in, I am wondering if there is a work around to this problem

sure, install Clover on your boot drive, make sure to add files from your USB stick /EFI <-folder to the hard disk and you are good to go.

I can only boot into MacOS when my Usb stick is plug in, I am wondering if there is a work around to this problem

Here is a video that should help, you will need Clover Configurator or EFIMounter both of them can be found here in Downloads section. Downloads Go to Community Software section.

Attachments

• Unibeast:Clover Configurator EFI fix.zip
    40.2 MB · Views: 152
Here is a video that should help, you will need Clover Configurator or EFIMounter both of them can be found here in Downloads section. Downloads Go to Community Software section.

Do you also know how to fix the drivers for graphics cards. I been looking a multiple forums, but non seem to be working.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back