Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus 1151 prime h270 pro
CPU
i5 7400
Graphics
Intel hd 630
Let me describe a few things that are different from the guide.

The guide makes me name the usb “USB”, then it tells me to put the multi beast folder inside the “USB”, after Unibeast is done. BUT, when my Unibeast is done, I have two volumes on the desktop, one is called “install OS X something” (I don’t remember the proper name), and another one is called EFI. I’ve put multibeast into the “install OS X etc” volume and done nothing with efi.

Now when I boot the pc I have the option “UEFI: USB3.0 FLASH DRIVE 1.00 partition 1 (59350 mb). Klover starts up and it shows me only Windows options

Let me describe a few things that are different from the guide.

The guide makes me name the usb “USB”, then it tells me to put the multi beast folder inside the “USB”, after Unibeast is done.
The first "USB" refers to the name, the second "USB" refers to the USB flash drive.

when my Unibeast is done, I have two volumes on the desktop, one is called “install OS X something” (I don’t remember the proper name), and another one is called EFI. I’ve put multibeast into the “install OS X etc” volume and done nothing with efi.
Good that is correct.

Now when I boot the pc I have the option “UEFI: USB3.0 FLASH DRIVE 1.00 partition 1 (59350 mb). Klover starts up and it shows me only Windows options
It is good practice to disconnect Windows drives while you install macOS.

What size is your flash drive ?

My usb is 64 gb. I remade the usb drive with Unibeast, moved the multibeast folder into it and after that I’ve typed the two lines found here into the terminal: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-8-2-and-macos-10-13-4-workaround.249081/

The “Install macOS high Sierra” appeared.

I arrive at point 6 of step 4. Disk Utility, I try to erase my ssd, choose Mac OS journaled as the guide says but I get this error “erasing process failed. Click on “end” to continue” ( the words might be different given that I’m translating them from my language.

If I press the “show details” arrow it says “MediaKit shows insufficient space on the device for the requested operation. Operation failed “.

What can I do now?

The installation is over. The pc automatically restarted, giving me the options:

External: boot macOS from Install macOS high Sierra

Or

HFS: boot macOS install from high Sierra

I don’t have the “choose high Sierra” as the guide says.

The installation is over. The pc automatically restarted, giving me the options:

External: boot macOS from Install macOS high Sierra

Or

HFS: boot macOS install from high Sierra

I don’t have the “choose high Sierra” as the guide says.
When the installation is actually complete the macOS install from High Sierra option will be removed.

When the installation is actually complete the macOS install from High Sierra option will be removed.

Ok I had to choose the HFS option.
Now the installation is complete. How do I discover what drivers should I choose in multibeast? I have found the audio driver for my motherboard but I can't seem to find what to choose in "disk, misc, network, usb" etc.

Ok I had to choose the HFS option.
Now the installation is complete. How do I discover what drivers should I choose in multibeast? I have found the audio driver for my motherboard but I can't seem to find what to choose in "disk, misc, network, usb" etc.
You can identify the components in your motherboard manual and then install the appropriate kexts from MultiBeast.
Or you can use the forum Search tool to find build guides and see how others have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back