Graphics
ATI 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I have a SSD currently, but it does not have a sandforce controller that I am aware of and was thinking of getting a hybrid drive for my MBP. One thing that came to mind id would this work for a Hackintosh? I have had everything to build a Hackintosh for months, but have been unsuccessful. I was wondering if this would work better. Also does having a Memorex drive make a difference when trying to build a Hackintosh? Please help, I REALLY want to get this up and running at peak performance. Thanks

True. I was just wondering if these would work in general. Also from what MacMan made it sound like, a non sandforce SSD would have a lot of issues. Just trying to find out if this would be better.

Any thoughts? Also what about the ODD?

roaminggnome said:
I have a hybrid hard drive in my Macbook and I absolutely hate it. I went from a Vertex to this HHD I think it wasn't worth the extra cash.

Hmm.. Something to keep in mind. How long have you had it? Did you restart it multiple times? Or do you hate more because of how it works with a Hackintosh system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back