Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I created a hackintosh to house two OS on separate SSDs; Sierra and Windows 10. Everything was humming along just fine until few days ago when out of the blue, I got an error code - 0xc0000034 and then it can't boot up. I researched on it it and it seems to be related to missing boot up stuff. I already tried using windows USB to repair that partition but no luck. Any suggestion on how to get that Windows partition fixed via Clover or other means?

Thanks!

Disconnect Mac OS drive and all other drives so you only have the Win OS drive connected.
Boot your Win10 install media and select to repair the boot sector.

Here's the recap: I disconnected all the drives physically except for the windows. Then I booted up and used the windows media USB to repair the boot by selecting windows startup repair. Then it was fixed and I booted up again only with the Windows HD to ensure that I can access it. I was able to access it. However, the 0xc0000034 errror reared its head again when I reconnected all the drives together, and tried accessing windows from the clover. How do I work this out? I can't go inside the case every time to disconnect all drives so I can access the windows directly? Any thoughts?

Do you have a Win10 boot folder in your Clover UEFI folder?

See guide pinned to start of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back