Contribute
Register

HWMONITOR not showing cpu temps, Voltages, fanspeeds ect in yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah for shoots and giggles I followed your steps (again).... probably for the fifth or sixth time now. but YAH ... NO it didn't work.... I see you have a Z97 chipset.... I have a Z68
any who thanks for the suggestion.. Im still not having any luck

SO I was finally able to figure out how to Get My HWMONITOR to finally show everything (Temps, Fanspeeds, Voltages,ect).... I bought myself a new SSD and I decided that I would rebuild my Hackintosh for good practice.. and use my older SSD for windows 10 or something... I think since I knew what to expect from the build and post multibeast install I would share with everyone How to Get it running correctly
here is a copy of my Multi-beast Screen with DTST f10... my theory as to why it wast working right the first time may have been me installing the FakeSMC V6.11.1328(in multibeast 7.0).. I think maybe me not being able to find those files and deleting it when my hwmonitor was messing up and I was trying to install FakeSMC V6.14.1364 over them is what was causing it not to get corrected when I was trying to reinstall the FakeSMC tools over them

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 2.01.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 2.01.16 PM.png
    136 KB · Views: 1,395
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 2.04.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 2.04.05 PM.png
    207 KB · Views: 940
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 2.16.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 2.16.18 PM.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 599
I was having the same problem, HWMonitor only displayed HDD & SSD temps.

Using MultiBeast 7.2, here is what I did:

1. Launch MutiBeast
2. click Drivers
3. click Misc
4. check FakeSMC v6.14.1364
5. check FakeSMC v6.14.1364 Plugins
6. check FakeSMC v6.14.1364 HWMonitor Application
7. click Build
8. click Install
9 When MultiBeast finished, I did a Shut Down and rebooted.

Everything seems to be working.

YES it does. Thanks a lot.

brado32 said:
Trying to get my CPU temps working as well.. I just loaded up Yosemite with clover this time (1st time).. Can I still use multi-beast with clover to load the HWmonitor kext?

Don't. Make sure FakeSMC isn't in your Clover kexts directory, and make sure it IS in your S/L/E directory, with all of your plugins in it - but the hwsensors installer will do that by itself in the 'customize' options of its package.

I was having the same problem, HWMonitor only displayed HDD & SSD temps.

Using MultiBeast 7.2, here is what I did:

1. Launch MutiBeast
2. click Drivers
3. click Misc
4. check FakeSMC v6.14.1364
5. check FakeSMC v6.14.1364 Plugins
6. check FakeSMC v6.14.1364 HWMonitor Application
7. click Build
8. click Install
9 When MultiBeast finished, I did a Shut Down and rebooted.

Everything seems to be working.

View attachment 127596

It's worth noting that on my first attempt, I only installed the Plugins and app. No success.
Second attempt, assuming the plugins and app already existed from first attempt, I only installed FakeSMC v6.14.1364. No success.
Third attempt, I installed all three parts at the same time. Success, so far. :)

thx a lot man :clap:

I had this problem after reinstalling 10.10.2 with the latest Multibeast.

Best solution is to always got to http://hwsensors.com/releases and download the newer version. Click Customize and choose everything in the list. It will reinstall FakeSMC, HWapp and all the plugins.

This fixed my issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back