Contribute
Register

HWMonitor no longer showing HDD temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Q500A (Clover)
CPU
i5 3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000/1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I updated my HWMonitor app to version 6.14.1364 and everything was working fine, all temps were there, but yesterday, I installed an app called CleanMyMac 3 to do some maintenance and after running it and doing some cleaning the HDD temps no longer show on HWMonitor, what could be wrong? How can I fix HWMonitor app to show my HDD temps again? I have all other temp readings. I hear that the FakeSMC kext should be located in S/L/E but since I'm using Clover that kext is in the EFI folder and not in S/L/E?

Help? :oops:

Thanks!

I updated my HWMonitor app to version 6.14.1364 and everything was working fine, all temps were there, but yesterday, I installed an app called CleanMyMac 3 to do some maintenance and after running it and doing some cleaning the HDD temps no longer show on HWMonitor, what could be wrong? How can I fix HWMonitor app to show my HDD temps again? I have all other temp readings. I hear that the FakeSMC kext should be located in S/L/E but since I'm using Clover that kext is in the EFI folder and not in S/L/E?

Help? :oops:

Thanks!

Check your HwMonitor preferences.

Check your HwMonitor preferences.

Hello again RehabMan!

I did, it only shows temperatures, frequencies, power consumption and internal baterry.

Hello again RehabMan!

I did, it only shows temperatures, frequencies, power consumption and internal baterry.

No idea then. You could try re-installing HwMonitor...

I don't recommend using such "cleaners"....

Do a fresh install if necessary.

No idea then. You could try re-installing HwMonitor...

I don't recommend using such "cleaners"....

Do a fresh install if necessary.

Ok, will remove app and reinstall it to see if that works.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back