Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Z800
CPU
Dual 3.33 Intel Xeon
Graphics
Quadro 600
Hi!
Successfully installed the latest high sierra on my z800. The main problem about quadro 600 that the latest nvidia web driver works incorrectly, however cuda and webdriver were installed without any problems. Can't even launch next after typing user password at mac entry screen, just black screen.
The latest 1.2.7 graphicfixup kext is installed into efi folder and the latest lilu kext too. Tried many ways like injectnvdia or use webgraphics only in clover configurator but nothing helps. The thing is if I enable injectnvdia then screen flickers all the time and its not possible to work, but if I choose webgraphics I get a black screen as I told before.
Overall test on how the mac is working, its working pretty smooth, Im not getting anything bad except graphics. Typing nv_disable=1 before launching it makes mac useful with native intel graphics.
But suggestion what could I do to fix these graphics would be highly appreciated.

Update: Now Im trying to get rid from 13.5 and go into the lower version of high sierra to check how graphics will work.

Actually sitting on sierra 10.12.3 was nice and smooth without any graphical issue.

Last edited:
curious if you ever got quadro 600 to work with high sierra? i have been stable on sierra for over a year, and now trying to go to high sierra, but seems I cant find a way... I have heard informally that quadro 600 might not be supported in high sierra, but cant find confirmation of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back