GForce something
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I would like to see if I can turn an HP Z620 Workstation into my FIRST ever Hackintosh. :headbang:

I am not picky on the Mac OS. Probably Snow Leopard or higher though would be good.

Has anyone had successs with Hackintoshing this model?

Please advise.

Thanks!

- Micah

Hey did you ever got a response for this? I am trying to do this now and I am getting stuck at Still waiting for IO with prohibit sign and garbled text. :banghead::banghead:I tried everything that I know and the solutions given in this forum.

I have HP Z620 workstation
Intel C602 chipset
Xeon E-2695 V2 processor
Intel SSD drive
Nvidia Qudro FX 5500 graphics

Please help.

Hey did you ever got a response for this? I am trying to do this now and I am getting stuck at Still waiting for IO with prohibit sign and garbled text. :banghead::banghead:I tried everything that I know and the solutions given in this forum.

I have HP Z620 workstation
Intel C602 chipset
Xeon E-2695 V2 processor
Intel SSD drive
Nvidia Qudro FX 5500 graphics

Please help.

Yes work good with Yosemite.

I have a similar system (Z420 with e5-1620 with quadro 4000, also another z420 with e5-2687w). I installed 10.9 and 10.10 on it with no issues. Just use npci=0x3000 as an argument and you are good to go. (however, my boot loader was not clover). In 10.11 i had to use USBBusFix=YES to get the installation done. However, i failed to install multibeast or chameleon bootloader. It says it has failed with not much info.

I have a z420 with E5-1650 and a gxt 950. I was hoping to get it working as an hackintosh. Halahalaone, do you have any updates getting this working? Did you have a good guide that you used? I would appreciate any advice you have.

Did you get it working? If so what settings did you use? Also did you use Chameleon?

I have working z620 version 1 with E5- 2690.
let me know if you need helps!

I have a hp z625 but as I would like to know if it can happen to me to start it, if it works, thank you, I remain at your service

There's a guide for Z620 owners here. Works on Catalina Using a Thicc III 5700 XT

Thank @d4vinder for the detailed guide, I'm struggling with my Z620 Xeon-2643v2 machine, do I need to change anything in the config.plist file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back