Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hewlett Packard 212B (CPU0)
CPU
Intel Xeon E5 1660 v3
Graphics
Nvidia Quadro K4200
Is this computer capable of being hackintoshed? Is there anything special I have to do to make it work?

sroQWOU.png

Does anyone know? I've been trying with the installation guide and to no avail. Computer keeps restarting.

i was able to successfully install sierra on it, with few X99 patches
what works:
- NVIDIA Quadro k420 works very well with native OSX driver.
- Audio is Realtech ALC221 works fine with Voodoo driver.
- Ethernet works fine.
- CPU model is recognized correctly.

what doesn't work:
- CPU power management seems only work with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and patched SSDT, no native power management support at the moment.

I didn't patch the DSDT, but it seems everything works just fine. and I am attaching the clover folder here hopefully it could help someone.

upload_2017-11-16_11-15-11.png

Attachments

• Clolver.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 406
and also I found the CPU temperature is relatively higher in macOS compare to it is in Windows:
upload_2017-11-16_11-20-21.png

in idle state, it will stay at around 42 ~ 45 c, but in windows it is always about 32 ~ 35 c. i guess this is because without native CPU power management? this is currently the only problem i have on this workstation, everything else is just working very smoothly.

Hi,
Could you explain step by step, with bios setings and clover instalation configuration the way you make it works for the z440 please ?

i was able to successfully install sierra on it, with few X99 patches
what works:
  • NVIDIA Quadro k420 works very well with native OSX driver.
  • Audio is Realtech ALC221 works fine with Voodoo driver.
  • Ethernet works fine.
  • CPU model is recognized correctly.

what doesn't work:
- CPU power management seems only work with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and patched SSDT, no native power management support at the moment.

I didn't patch the DSDT, but it seems everything works just fine. and I am attaching the clover folder here hopefully it could help someone.

View attachment 292877
Please help me how to build the HPZ440 system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back