Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I'm looking to hackintosh my HP Z220. I'm wanting to run OS X 10.11 on it.

Specifications as follows:
HP Z220 Workstation
Intel i7-3770
240gb SSD
Intel HD

Nevermind. I got this to work awhile back. Just needed to buy a USB soundcard.

Any hints on Bios settings to get it to work? I'm currently stalling out near the end of the progress bar booting the installer. Z220

I am trying to install Yosemite to my HP Z220 workstation with an core i7 Intel 4 core processor, HD 4000 graphics, and 8 gigs 2x4 TB hard drive using clover.

After it gets the Bluetooth error, it stops with a big cross through a circle. I have tried several options including -v with no luck. HELP PLEASE

After it gets the Bluetooth error, it stops with a big cross through a circle. I have tried several options including -v with no luck. HELP PLEASE

Sounds like ACPI is not set on the motherboard, that is what would happen on my Dell, same place, and the bios got reset somehow, had to turn RAID off in the drives section of the BIOS. Worth a shot if you haven't already done that.

What graphics card are you using?

Sounds like ACPI is not set on the motherboard, that is what would happen on my Dell, same place, and the bios got reset somehow, had to turn RAID off in the drives section of the BIOS. Worth a shot if you haven't already done that.

What graphics card are you using?
I changed the bios to ACPI only without raid and it has the intregrated HP HD 4000 VIDEO
Graphics:
INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 IVY BRIDGE GT2
Today at 12:39 AM #5
I am trying to install Yosemite to my HP Z220 workstation with an core i7 Intel 4 core processor, HD 4000 graphics, and 8 gigs 2x4 TB hard drive using clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back