Contribute
Register

HP x360 14-ba145ns Catalina installation problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm... I downloaded it using right click and 'Save link...' But it seems to not work this way. Now I downloaded the full repo. Let's see in that way...

Hello again. Finally I was able to boot the installer after download again the config.plist files. Since Monday, I've been fighting with it, as now I can run the installer and install OSX (the Recovery partition is created), but after the installation, it does not boot anymore. I'll keep you updated if finally I can boot the new system

Hello again. Finally I was able to boot the installer after download again the config.plist files. Since Monday, I've been fighting with it, as now I can run the installer and install OSX (the Recovery partition is created), but after the installation, it does not boot anymore. I'll keep you updated if finally I can boot the new system
you have to keep booting using your usb stick until macOS is installed, then you can install clover to your hard drive's EFI

then copy and paste the EFI from your usb to your hard drive EFI (remove EFI from hard drive first after installing clover to hard drive)

This is exactly what I'm doing, but I don't know why, after the installation process finishes it no longer boots. I get a "broken" screen with a lot of blurry Apple logos... I'm trying to use different config.plist, and looking into the log to see if there is any error...

This is exactly what I'm doing, but I don't know why, after the installation process finishes it no longer boots. I get a "broken" screen with a lot of blurry Apple logos... I'm trying to use different config.plist, a looking into the log to see if there is any error...
broken screen probably a cause of not using a usb2.0 stick, also try all your ports

make sure you have USBInjectAll.kext in clover/kexts/other

broken screen probably a cause of not using a usb2.0 stick, also try all your ports

make sure you have USBInjectAll.kext in clover/kexts/other
I checked both and the result is the same. I'm wondering if I'm using a wrong config.plist, as there is a preset flag (Nvidia to VESA nv_disable=1), but I don't have NVidia video card, and if I don't uncheck it, it fails more.

Btw, this is how my screen looks when I finish installing OS X

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    965.8 KB · Views: 47
I checked both and the result is the same. I'm wondering if I'm using a wrong config.plist, as there is a preset flag (Nvidia to VESA nv_disable=1), but I don't have NVidia video card, and if I don't uncheck it, it fails more.

Btw, this is how my screen looks when I finish installing OS X
then that is probably due to lack of whatevergreen and lilu .kext not sure without looking at your problem reporting files

Both kext are present in clover/kexts/other. Maybe I dowloaded them wrongly

Both kext are present in clover/kexts/other. Maybe I dowloaded them wrongly
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

In screenshot1 you can see the options: I selected 'Verbose' and the other one is preselected, but I always deselect it as my laptop doesn't have NVIDIA graphic adapter

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-12-04 a las 20.13.43.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-12-04 a las 20.13.43.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 32
  • screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 46
  • preboot.txt
    44.6 KB · Views: 46
  • CLOVER-HP.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
Status