Contribute
Register

Hp Probook6450b Stuck on Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, but wich config.plist to copy to efi on usb?

ok, but with config.plist to copy to efi on usb?

config.plist you have to choose as per what configuration you have in your Laptop.

If you are updating your profile with exact hardware details then only i can help you to choose the right one.

Update your hardware details under Profile (Upper Right Side Of This Web Site)==> Basic Information Section in the below format.

System : Manufacturer/Model + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model + Motherboard Chipset
Graphics : All Graphics Devices + Laptop Internal Screen Resolution

For Example,
System : Lenovo Z570 (Clover)
CPU : Intel Core I3-2310M / HM65
Graphics : Intel HD 3000, 1366x768

Hp ProBook 6450b
Product Number WD773ET#ABF
Bios Revision 68CDE ver F.22
CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU M370 2.4 GHZ
Memory Size 4096 MB
Cipset : mobile intel HM 57 express cipset
Graphics: Intel HD graphics 1366x768

this is everything i know about my laptop.

finally i have started clover, and started boot into yosemite, but got stuck at boot in the first 5 seconds….

Hp ProBook 6450b
Product Number WD773ET#ABF
Bios Revision 68CDE ver F.22
CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU M370 2.4 GHZ
Memory Size 4096 MB
Cipset : mobile intel HM 57 express cipset
Graphics: Intel HD graphics 1366x768

this is everything i know about my laptop.

finally i have started clover, and started boot into yosemite, but got stuck at boot in the first 5 seconds….

Boot into verbose mode and post a photo of the entire frozen screen

Note :- For entring to verbose mode, once you reached the boot loader screen press space bar after selecting the USB partition then choose verbose mode mode.

DSC01600.jpg

freezes then restarts

so i need to do another bootable usb stick? i'm asking because it is like 50th time :)))

I have made my bootable stik using this tutorial

PHP:
 http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-yosemite/143675-guide-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

with this code

sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MacUSB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction

my biggest problem right now is that i don't know what config to load intro my efi. i know only that my resolution in 1366x768 but dunno what series…3000, 4000….

so i need to do another bootable usb stick? i'm asking because it is like 50th time :)))

I have made my bootable stik using this tutorial

PHP:
 http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-yosemite/143675-guide-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

with this code

sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MacUSB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction

my biggest problem right now is that i don't know what config to load intro my efi. i know only that my resolution in 1366x768 but dunno what series…3000, 4000….

You can use either guide, but you should read both. Only the Unibeast guide mentions 1st gen Intel HD graphics.

I red and tried all the posiibilities guided by this site regarding to my laptop and my chosen os (yosemite)

Mountain lion was the only one that worked but then got stuck into figuring out what to install post os.
The settings showed in the "6450b succes" didn't worked for me.
2 straight days of research and still black screen :banghead:

I red and tried all the posiibilities guided by this site regarding to my laptop and my chosen os (yosemite)

Mountain lion was the only one that worked but then got stuck into figuring out what to install post os.
The settings showed in the "6450b succes" didn't worked for me.
2 straight days of research and still black screen :banghead:

Realize that you have to remove the Intel HD kexts in order to boot the installer. And post-install, you need to install patched kexts as described by the 1st gen Intel HD guide on IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back