Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi there i have HP Probook Broadwell CPU Clover Bricks Bios after few restarts.
this has happend 2 times already i had to buy new bios chip and re-solder to the mainboard.

What's really going on?

Is Clover filling bios with EFI entries and NVRAM or CMOS chip i full or soverwriten so many times?
I dont Know?

What a hell is going on? and what kind of solution do u suggest?

Thanks.

BTW i am a newbee and i know how to use wizards
will cameleon work with kext and dsdt and ssdt from Probook Installer?
How to do it?

hi there i have HP Probook Broadwell CPU Clover Bricks Bios after few restarts.
this has happend 2 times already i had to buy new bios chip and re-solder to the mainboard.

What's really going on?

Is Clover filling bios with EFI entries and NVRAM or CMOS chip i full or soverwriten so many times?
I dont Know?

What a hell is going on? and what kind of solution do u suggest?

Thanks.

BTW i am a newbee and i know how to use wizards
will cameleon work with kext and dsdt and ssdt from Probook Installer?
How to do it?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Dude if i instal clover with probook installer wizard for my model with everything
it will work everything just like real mac everthying works totaly.

BUT the first time it bricked my bios chip after 2 weeks working without problems

the second time it bricked after 4 days working without problem

I didint install or add/remuve any hardware or software after that
initial installation and post installation with probook instaler

I can't send u all that u have requested.

'couse if i install the probookInstaller Wizard with clover kexts dsdt ssdt etc it will brick my laptop.

Dude if i instal clover with probook installer wizard for my model with everything
it will work everything just like real mac everthying works totaly.

BUT the first time it bricked my bios chip after 2 weeks working without problems

the second time it bricked after 4 days working without problem

I didint install or add/remuve any hardware or software after that
initial installation and post installation with probook instaler

I can't send u all that u have requested.

'couse if i install the probookInstaller Wizard with clover kexts dsdt ssdt etc it will brick my laptop.

Your problem seems unique. No other reports.

if everyody read the links from my last report its really happening since if i remuve tge CMOS batery on my HP Probook 450 G2 with i5(5200U) my bios will return to normal so somm HAS to full my NVRAM clover or core dump file from mac os x is <64kb or too many >36 boot entries in the NVRAM as it says in the article.

Please HELP???

if everyody read the links from my last report its really happening since if i remuve tge CMOS batery on my HP Probook 450 G2 with i5(5200U) my bios will return to normal so somm HAS to full my NVRAM clover or core dump file from mac os x is <64kb or too many >36 boot entries in the NVRAM as it says in the article.

Please HELP???

You can remove UEFI boot entries with efibootmgr in Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back