Motherboard
HP ProBook 4740s (Clover)
CPU
i5-3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hi, RehabMan! Set your driver to the keyboard and tochpad. The keyboard works fine. But tochpad not work. If after downloading tochpad I do not touch the system works, but how, just try to manage tochpadom, the system hangs in the logs a lot of mistakes in the driver tochpad.
Established by the manual. FakeSMC by Slice.
My configuration:
Leptop: HP ProBook 4740S (C4Z50EA) - MacBook Pro 9.2
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Chipset: Intel Panther Point HM76, Intel Ivy Bridge
OM: 6025 Мб (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 + AMD Radeon HD 7650M
Audio: IDT 92HD87B2/4
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168/8111
Wi-FI + Bluetooth: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter
Keyboard + Touchpad: Synaptics

RehabMan
Make sure you followed the sticky guide (at the top of this forum) to do a fresh install OS X on your 4740s.
Obviously, you did not do that, as you are using Slice's branch of FakeSMC -- we use kozlek's.

Feel free to open a new thread if you need help during that process.

With kekst of kozlek the situation is the same. Done according to the manual.

Hi, RehabMan! Set your driver to the keyboard and tochpad. The keyboard works fine. But tochpad not work. If after downloading tochpad I do not touch the system works, but how, just try to manage tochpadom, the system hangs in the logs a lot of mistakes in the driver tochpad.
Established by the manual. FakeSMC by Slice.
My configuration:
Leptop: HP ProBook 4740S (C4Z50EA) - MacBook Pro 9.2
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Chipset: Intel Panther Point HM76, Intel Ivy Bridge
OM: 6025 Мб (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 + AMD Radeon HD 7650M
Audio: IDT 92HD87B2/4
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168/8111
Wi-FI + Bluetooth: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter
Keyboard + Touchpad: Synaptics

With kekst of kozlek the situation is the same. Done according to the manual.

Did you do a fresh install following the guide?

Yes. I put far from fake Slice and everything connected with it and install yours by this manuals https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install. The keyboard works fine but kekst on tochpad hangs whole system, as soon as I start to manage tochpad.

Maybe I should try to reinstall again?

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english:oops:, thanks for the help!

No, I mean a fresh install of OS X following the sticky guide at the top of the forum. Given that you had slice's FakeSMC, I just don't have the time to debug installs created from unknown/random set of tools/kexts.

You should also do an EC reset: shutdown, remove battery, remove AC plug, hold power button 30 sec, put everything back & restart.

Oh! I have so much software installed. Do not want to reinstall :( There is another way to solve the problem?

Oh! I have so much software installed. Do not want to reinstall :( There is another way to solve the problem?

Without knowing how you installed or what kexts you installed, I can't help. You could try rebuild cache (Kext Wizard) paying special attention to any errors from kext cache (look at system.log in Console during the cache rebuild).

Also, you could see what is loading and what isn't by using 'kextstat | grep -y ps2' in Terminal. Also, you could look at your startup messages in system.log maybe there is a clue there. Finally, you could try what I said in the last reply 'EC reset'...

I installed the system with a bootable USB drive, boot from a chameleon, immediately after installation I installed kekst on tochpad and got this problem. The logs loading shows that all the files are loaded: AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, ApplePS2Controller.kext, org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist, VoodooPS2Daemon.

Also, I did the following manipulations by the instructions:
cp ./ProBook/Trackpad-Info.plist ./Release/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext/Contents/Info.plist
cp ./ProBook/Keyboard-Info.plist ./Release/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/Info.plist

Installed according to the instructions: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install

I installed the system with a bootable USB drive, boot from a chameleon, immediately after installation I installed kekst on tochpad and got this problem. The logs loading shows that all the files are loaded: AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, ApplePS2Controller.kext, org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist, VoodooPS2Daemon.

Read the installation instructions again. You shouldn't have AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext on your system.

Also, I did the following manipulations by the instructions:
cp ./ProBook/Trackpad-Info.plist ./Release/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext/Contents/Info.plist
cp ./ProBook/Keyboard-Info.plist ./Release/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/Info.plist

This is not necessary if you're running kozlek's FakeSMC.

Doesn't seem that you did. Re-read and follow carefully.

All right. Thank you for your help. I'll try to reinstall again

RehabMan, Thank you very much for your work! Set your kekst updated on tochpad and keyboard! Everything works! No errors!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back