HP ProBook 4740s (Clover)
CPU
i5-3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hello everyone!
There is a problem: after downloading the new laptop, the backlight is normal, but when entered the convent of slip, or moved on a headband and then again in working condition, the backlight is set to the maximum level, which is higher than the standard maximum brightness before leaving in a slip or outpost.

How to solve the problem???

I attach my DSDT

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    46.9 KB · Views: 73
Hello everyone!
There is a problem: after downloading the new laptop, the backlight is normal, but when entered the convent of slip, or moved on a headband and then again in working condition, the backlight is set to the maximum level, which is higher than the standard maximum brightness before leaving in a slip or outpost.

How to solve the problem???

I attach my DSDT

You should really do a fresh install using the 'sticky guide' and current tools (ProBook Installer v6.1) at the top of this forum. From your many posts and looking at your DSDT, it is clear you haven't followed the instructions here at all.

Yes, I have set the standard method. He took the original system, unrolled a flash, Chameleon installed on a flash drive and installed a clean system. Well, after the standard.
I wanted to make the system as much as possible of the native. Now I am loaded only with DSDT, fake. In PRINCIPLE much of a difference to the method described in this forum do not see. Furthermore, I installed system using HP ProBook Installer. But the installer only leads to unstable water flushing and installation unnecessary keksts.

Can solve the problem with the backlight without reinstalling?

Yes, I have set the standard method. He took the original system, unrolled a flash, Chameleon installed on a flash drive and installed a clean system. Well, after the standard.
I wanted to make the system as much as possible of the native. Now I am loaded only with DSDT, fake. In PRINCIPLE much of a difference to the method described in this forum do not see. Furthermore, I installed system using HP ProBook Installer. But the installer only leads to unstable water flushing and installation unnecessary keksts.

Can solve the problem with the backlight without reinstalling?

Please describe the problem you have with the backlight in plain/proper English. It may be a known problem depending on what you're actually referring to.

See this thread re HD4K brightness: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/100142-4540s-ivy-issues.html#post611394

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back