Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi
I have hackintoshed 2 machines (HP Probook 4540s) with OS Mavericks, but once I use trackpad on 1 of machine, the system just hangs. And I have to force shut down it by holding power button. If I use external USB mouse, it works fine. I have tried re-installed Multibeast, but the problem is still there. I am surprised another machine (HP Probook 4540s) have no issue with trackpad.

Am I missing something or it can be some hardware issue?

Thanks for your amazing discovery and work :clap:

we don't use mutlibeast for the pro books, we use unibeast installer, followed by pro book installer.

download pro book installer and run that, repair permissions, rebuild cache, and report back.

If you plan to use pro book installer to create your dsdt, delete your old one and restart first, or boot with flag DSDT=no

Hi
I have hackintoshed 2 machines (HP Probook 4540s) with OS Mavericks, but once I use trackpad on 1 of machine, the system just hangs. And I have to force shut down it by holding power button. If I use external USB mouse, it works fine. I have tried re-installed Multibeast, but the problem is still there. I am surprised another machine (HP Probook 4540s) have no issue with trackpad.

Am I missing something or it can be some hardware issue?

Thanks for your amazing discovery and work :clap:

You are going about it all wrong. You should follow one of the sticky guides at the top of this forum.

Oh! my bad :crazy:. Actually I am using Probook Installer, not Multibeast. I am new to hackintosh, that is why forgot the terms. I followed the sticky guide for installing Mavericks on Probook by RehabMan.

Oh! my bad :crazy:. Actually I am using Probook Installer, not Multibeast. I am new to hackintosh, that is why forgot the terms. I followed the sticky guide for installing Mavericks on Probook by RehabMan.

Did you try an EC reset?

Thanks @RehabMan for reply. Yes I did follow the sticky guide for installing Mavericks on Probook. My bad, that I mentioned multibeast. Actually I am using Probook installer, not Multibeast. Don't know why trackpad is not working. I even tried to format partition and did fresh install.
Am I missing something for fresh install? I thought formatting the partition would be enough.

Sorry I am new to this, that is why asking such stupid questions :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back