Contribute
Register

Hp Probook 4530s

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikstar said:
Or you need something like this for the Mac side, or I read somewhere you can use the bootcamp on windows side in order to have access to Mac formatted volumes

Thats just Perfect. Gona use Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X. Thanks a Lot

Alright guys im having another problem. I used this guide to Dual Boot my HP Probook 4530S. Afer installing win 7 i cant get back to Lion because in the guide it tells to use iBoot disc to boot Mac but iBoot aint compatible with Lion. What can i do?

Here is the link to the guide

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20872

ibnsina1212 said:
Alright guys im having another problem. I used this guide to Dual Boot my HP Probook 4530S. Afer installing win 7 i cant get back to Lion because in the guide it tells to use iBoot disc to boot Mac but iBoot aint compatible with Lion. What can i do?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20872

Didn't you use an installer disk to install Lion? Use that to start up, then go to the Mac drive, then install Chimera.

meriwetherlewis said:
ibnsina1212 said:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20872

Didn't you use an installer disk to install Lion? Use that to start up, then go to the Mac drive, then install Chimera.
No, i used a USB. Btw what u r telling me is that i should choose to Boot from USB & then enter Mac & then instal Chimera

ibnsina1212 said:
No, i used a USB. Btw what u r telling me is that i should choose to Boot from USB & then enter Mac & then instal Chimera

Yes. Your USB install disk is an installer disk.

But with your USB and at the chimera boot menu do not chose the Install OSX but the Volume that contains Lion. Once boot from there install chimera at your Lion partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back