Core 2 Duo
Graphics
ATI Radeon Hd 5770
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

Please assist i am going around in circles here and non of the post really assist i have an HP ProBook 4530s, i installed using Unibeast(Which i see it is not advised) my issue is with drivers, Audio and Network, Wifi oh and my trackpad and keyboard i have to resort to using usb mouse and keyboard, and the screen freezes always like for 5seconds or so

Please assist as this is driving me insane it has been 2 Months already, i hope you can help guys

Thanx

Hi Guys,

Please assist i am going around in circles here and non of the post really assist i have an HP ProBook 4530s, i installed using Unibeast(Which i see it is not advised) my issue is with drivers, Audio and Network, Wifi oh and my trackpad and keyboard i have to resort to using usb mouse and keyboard, and the screen freezes always like for 5seconds or so

Please assist as this is driving me insane it has been 2 Months already, i hope you can help guys

Thanx

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

I have the same computer for the last 3 years. It can not be easier to get it to work nowadays. Just follow the guide line by line and do not deviate a single comma. You will be very happy.

Hi

thanks for the reply but i found a fix, i created the Clover BootLoader and installed HP ProBook Installer everything is working fine now, my issue now is DualBoot i managed to install windows 8.1 but the when booting up it takes me directly to windows i dont see an option to make Clover to be my default on HP 4530s wish someone can advice further, over-all the system is stable and i am enjoying it

Hi

thanks for the reply but i found a fix, i created the Clover BootLoader and installed HP ProBook Installer everything is working fine now, my issue now is DualBoot i managed to install windows 8.1 but the when booting up it takes me directly to windows i dont see an option to make Clover to be my default on HP 4530s wish someone can advice further, over-all the system is stable and i am enjoying it

Rename EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi to bootmgfw-orig.efi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back