Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4520s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rehabman, i am using Clover Legancy as the UEFI on the HP Probook wasnt stable and even states in the bios its basically at testing stage so legancy is the easier option for myself. I feel i have followed the guide ok up to where you say we can no eject the USB.. i will instlal windows tonight and get all necessary information on my profile. i notice when i allow all the kexts for the install it doesnt boot at all, i havent exactly tried one by one but i know the vodoocontroller and fakeSMC allow it to boot fine. I will update tonight. Thanks

Hi rehabman, i am using Clover Legancy as the UEFI on the HP Probook wasnt stable and even states in the bios its basically at testing stage so legancy is the easier option for myself. I feel i have followed the guide ok up to where you say we can no eject the USB.. i will instlal windows tonight and get all necessary information on my profile. i notice when i allow all the kexts for the install it doesnt boot at all, i havent exactly tried one by one but i know the vodoocontroller and fakeSMC allow it to boot fine. I will update tonight. Thanks

Define "kexts for the install".

Define "kexts for the install".

when using the newest clover pkg, when i go into the folder for the kexts there are more than just the 2 ive stated already, with all these it wont boot at all, but i successfully installed with just the ps2controller and fakeSMC kext, i cant really give more details right now as im not at home. Can you list exactly what you need from me and as soon as im home i will sort it out.

Thanks

when using the newest clover pkg, when i go into the folder for the kexts there are more than just the 2 ive stated already, with all these it wont boot at all, but i successfully installed with just the ps2controller and fakeSMC kext, i cant really give more details right now as im not at home. Can you list exactly what you need from me and as soon as im home i will sort it out.

Thanks

Define "all these".
Without specific details about which kexts you're using, there can be no advice.
No one here is clairvoyant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back