Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4520s sleep/wake problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have iCloud/Mac App Store... all you need is built-in Ethernet at 'en0'. As far as iTunes, I assume it works... I never purchase things on iTunes as I don't believe in DRM content (iTunes video content), and prefer to purchase CDs to extract lossless audio (FLAC) from the CD (vs. compressed audio MP3).

I was mostly thinking about making a dummy apple id, just to use for updates and installing free software, so then i should be golden in that situation :D

I have extracted all the patches i had applied to my DSDT.aml file, and seperated them into individual .txt MaciASL files, some of them are modified versions of your patches on your laptop dsdt patch repo.

Attachments

• battery_Probook_4520s.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 117
  • misc_LPC_4520s.txt
    498 bytes · Views: 100
  • system_AC_PRW_4520s.txt
    414 bytes · Views: 96
  • system_External_PTS_Fix_4520s.txt
    350 bytes · Views: 83
  • system_OSYS_4520s.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 114
  • system_S3D_4520s.txt
    386 bytes · Views: 126
I have extracted all the patches i had applied to my DSDT.aml file, and seperated them into individual .txt MaciASL files, some of them are modified versions of your patches on your laptop dsdt patch repo.

A good thing to integrate into a step-by-step guide.

A good thing to integrate into a step-by-step guide.
Im preparing a guide, just trying to figure out stuff so its easier to follow.

EDIT:
The guide is done, but im going to make a friend follow it since he also has the HP Probook 4520s to fix the small typos and questions that might occour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back