1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hello everyone

I have successfully installed yosemite UEFI following this guide: "Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI" on my Hp probook 450 G1 Core i5, every thing work with me with out WIFI,, i will replace it to other support hackintosh

and i have the problem with audio .. i used
VoodooHDA but the no level up or down for sound ,, and after sleep the sound not work .. any solutions ??

and can i replace my screen to FHD Screen ?? can any one give the link support my laptop to buy it ??

Thx

Hello everyone

I have successfully installed yosemite UEFI following this guide: "Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI" on my Hp probook 450 G1 Core i5, every thing work with me with out WIFI,, i will replace it to other support hackintosh

VoodooHDA but the no level up or down for sound ,, and after sleep the sound not work .. any solutions ??

and can i replace my screen to FHD Screen ?? can any one give the link support my laptop to buy it ??

Thx

That guide does not use VoodooHDA. Follow the instructions carefully.

OK thanks u

bout what about screen do u have any info ??

Hello everyone

Thx

I don't see VoodooHDA in my guide. Why do you use it?????????????????????????????????????????????

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

u are right :oops: i use it because i have other laptop i think it same hhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back