Contribute
Register

HP Probook 450 G1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved that problem manipulating with partitions. I found this, it helped me :)

The installation of Yosemite has created a logical volume group. You can fix it this way:

If the yosemite installer creates logical volume groups, you can run this in terminal to get your partitions back to normal. This will also make a recovery partition visible when you boot up when holding the option key down.

diskutil cs list

and then

diskutil coreStorage revert lvUUID

where lvUUID is the last lvUUID reported by the previous Terminal command.

You may have to restart for everything to get back to normal after you have run these commands in Terminal.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1769775
second post

thx for the pbi ce update nguyenmac. now 1920x1080 resolution works, but i've glitches and the menu is a little bit blurry. maybe its important to know, that ive upgraded the panel to 1080p.
any advice?

@bonabona

Thanks, sadly PBI CE sound for HP Probook 450 G1 have issues, Voodoo works perfect I agree.

I also get software add-on error when trying to play videos HQ from Mail.ru or Vk.com with safari maybe this is about Yosemite.

Also do you use Wireless card? again sadly i broke my u.FL connector I will make a DIY Pigtail.Which wireless card do you use?

Also battery is bad :( with stock battery I get 3-4 hours safari browsing with macbook air i get 14-15 hours damn..

Try to use another browser. Mozilla and Chrome works well. My wifi card is BCM94322HM8L. But I have got some issues for now, which didn't seen before as I think. Probook 430 model with low power cpu will work more I suppose, anyway probook 3 times cheaper vs macbook air.

Don't know if smb has something similar to it, but.. Sometime my wifi BCM94322HM8L "freezes/sleeps". It shows wifi is ok, but internet is unavailable. Waiting some seconds (5-10) ofter solves the problem. If no, reconnect works.

HP Probook 450 G1 - Line input

Internal mic is working, but when i plug some ext device there is no Line input

i've tried stereo with no luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back