AMD Radeon HD 8750M with 2GB vRAM

what are my chances to hackintosh it?

I have an HP ProBook 450 G0, with the following configuration:

i5-3230M
6GB RAM
750GB HDD

what are my chances to hackintosh it?

Follow one of the sticky guides. The 4x0 G0 is supported by the ProBook Installer.

Hi, I have same configuration as yours. Can you please let me know did you succeed running hackintosh . If yes can you please let me know the multibeast options you selected to run the system or any other techniques you have used. Please let me know it will be great help for me. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I have same configuration as yours. Can you please let me know did you succeed running hackintosh . If yes can you please let me know the multibeast options you selected to run the system or any other techniques you have used. Please let me know it will be great help for me. Thank you in advance.

We don't use Multibeast for supported ProBook/EliteBook laptops.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Thank you for your reply. Being more specific my system is hp probook 450 G0 with following specification:
i5-3230M
4GB RAM
750GB HDD

I have installed OSX yosemite with Unibeast and stuck after that. I have gone through the link you have provided but haven't executed yet. I have some questions for you if you have time for that.
  • Does all things works with the Clover Bootloader?
  • Will wifi work good or do I have to purchase extra hardware for wifi?
Hope you will help me out. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your reply. Being more specific my system is hp probook 450 G0 with following specification:
i5-3230M
4GB RAM
750GB HDD

I have installed OSX yosemite with Unibeast and stuck after that. I have gone through the link you have provided but haven't executed yet. I have some questions for you if you have time for that.
  • Does all things works with the Clover Bootloader?
  • Will wifi work good or do I have to purchase extra hardware for wifi?
Hope you will help me out. Thank you for your time.

You have Intel and Radeon, right?

Thank you for your help. I have successfully installed OSX Yesomite and everything is working fine for me. I am curious if there is any solution for wifi as that isn't working. Is there any solution other than purchasing extra hardware component for that. I think thats the ultimate thing I want at the moment. All your instructions will be appreciated.
Thank you for all the instructions you have provided me till date. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back