Gigabyte Aero 15W V8
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Rehabman, i just re-patch my dsdt with your u430 usb patch (rename xhc to xhci1 & remove _prw)
speed as expected.. no random restard issue usb related til now
BrcmPatchRAM installed in S/L/E
could you check my ioreg attached
thanks in advance

Attachments

• Adly’s MacBook Pro.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Rehabman, i just re-patch my dsdt with your u430 usb patch (rename xhc to xhci1 & remove _prw)
speed as expected.. no random restard issue usb related til now
BrcmPatchRAM installed in S/L/E
could you check my ioreg attached
thanks in advance

Yes, I'm not surprised that is a generic solution applicable to more than my u430...

Yes, I'm not surprised that is a generic solution applicable to more than my u430...

thanks, now i have almost perfect hackbook ..

I wonder why it failed on other hp laptops...

Different laptops can have different USB configurations. Some more compatible with AppleUSBXCHI.kext than others.

Azlvda In advance I apologize for the English, I'm using google translator.
Hello, excuse me for calling you in private, but I have a probook 440 G1, I saw that you could make the perfect hackintosh, help me?
I know the Wifi will have to replace it is Intel, to send the OSX shut it off quietly, but if sending restart it clears the screen and does not restart, my command key is attached to the ALT key, and on the desktop managed to get the key windows.

Azlvda In advance I apologize for the English, I'm using google translator.
Hello, excuse me for calling you in private, but I have a probook 440 G1, I saw that you could make the perfect hackintosh, help me?
I know the Wifi will have to replace it is Intel, to send the OSX shut it off quietly, but if sending restart it clears the screen and does not restart, my command key is attached to the ALT key, and on the desktop managed to get the key windows.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

no random restard issue usb related til now

Haven't got any restarts on 450 g1 model. But I am using usb rarely.
Must I be afraid data lost?

BTW not seen it is 10.10 related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back