HP ProBook 430 G4
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi there,

everything is wokring well except the touchpard (synaptics) support. It's an error that is not predictable - sometimes it works for a month, sometimes it appears twice a day. I didn't found anything in potocols or the forum about that.

Error: I put my hackbook to sleep by closing the lid or it falls asleep. After wakeup via powerswitch the touchpad doesn't work (as I explained, only sometimes, most of the times that procedure works like a charme). In that case everything else works (wifi, bluetooth, sound, keyboard...) and after i connected a USB mouse even the pointer works also. But not the Touchpad...

Solution: Sometimes I just have to do a simple reboot. If that doesn't work, I've to boot into windows (here also no touchpad support) reboot again to MacOS and voila - everything is working again (also under windows).

I collected three error reporting files before/during/after the error - maybe someone has an idea?!

greetings nabonid

Attachments

• mousenotworking.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
  • mouseworking.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
  • mouseworkingagain.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
Hi there,

everything is wokring well except the touchpard (synaptics) support. It's an error that is not predictable - sometimes it works for a month, sometimes it appears twice a day. I didn't found anything in potocols or the forum about that.

Error: I put my hackbook to sleep by closing the lid or it falls asleep. After wakeup via powerswitch the touchpad doesn't work (as I explained, only sometimes, most of the times that procedure works like a charme). In that case everything else works (wifi, bluetooth, sound, keyboard...) and after i connected a USB mouse even the pointer works also. But not the Touchpad...

Solution: Sometimes I just have to do a simple reboot. If that doesn't work, I've to boot into windows (here also no touchpad support) reboot again to MacOS and voila - everything is working again (also under windows).

I collected three error reporting files before/during/after the error - maybe someone has an idea?!

greetings nabonid

Try using AptioMemoryFix.efi instead of OsxAptioFix*.efi.
Make sure your BIOS is up-to-date.
And don't forget to do EC reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back