CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
HD 520
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

From a while gone, i am back :D

In the meantime i was gone, i bought a laptop "HP Probook 430 G3" i did found out that it was a model that pretty easy installs Mac on it. (Clean fresh retail copy of Sierra 10.12.4 out the app store), but there have to be a but in it :p.

so as usual 3/10 works on default.

CPU = Intel Core i3-6100U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
GPU = Intel HD Graphics 520 (its shows some artifact, on some parts of the screen by clicking also its show 3MB instand of 1 / 1,5GB what i have read.)
Bluetooth = out of the box working
Keyboard / toughpad = does not work @ all :cry: (USB apple + USB mouse works :thumbup:)
sound = not working
wifi = found a webpage (https://github.com/ammulder/AppleIntelWiFiMVM)
Lan = works without bootloader installed, but fixed after installed kext (RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.1)
and the other stuff i forgot XD

i want to ask you guys can you help make the laptop a success, so if all work we can make a guide for the guide section :headbang:
let me know all help is welcome, if your dutch let me know to as you can see my english is not that well :lol:

Attachments

• NB-5CD550699R-nomac.txt
    94.8 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Hi Guys,

From a while gone, i am back :D

In the meantime i was gone, i bought a laptop "HP Probook 430 G3" i did found out that it was a model that pretty easy installs Mac on it. (Clean fresh retail copy of Sierra 10.12.4 out the app store), but there have to be a but in it :p.

so as usual 3/10 works on default.

CPU = Intel Core i3-6100U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
GPU = Intel HD Graphics 520 (its shows some artifact, on some parts of the screen by clicking also its show 3MB instand of 1 / 1,5GB what i have read.)
Bluetooth = out of the box working
Keyboard / toughpad = does not work @ all :cry: (USB apple + USB mouse works :thumbup:)
sound = not working
wifi = no support on the card that in it
Lan = works without bootloader installed, but fixed after installed kext (RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.1)
and the other stuff i forgot XD

i want to ask you guys can you help make the laptop a success, so if all work we can make a guide for the guide section :headbang:
let me know all help is welcome, if your dutch let me know to as you can see my english is not that well :lol:
you could try this guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back