Contribute
Register

HP Pegatron IPMTB-TK (Truckee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a morning I was finally able to update to version 10.8.2, the drivers are installed CUDA and Quadro - Geforce. The system is stable and works much better than before. Thank you for your support MiniITX :thumbup:

I just have to try to solve the problem because it will stay off of the computer access at the end of the session. :problem:

:thumbup: fantastic.

Please write a quick summery about the installation process with multibeast screenshot and some links to the drivers. so that it help others.

Cheers.

[SOLVED] HP Pegatron IPMTB-TK (Truckee)

I solved the last problem, I would install the kext OpenHaltRestart and now it shutdown ;)

MiniITX ok, as soon as I have some time I will take to write everything that I did in a post. Thanks for everything :D:clap:

HI all!
I have the same motherboard as you,( I'm Italian too and I think i have your same PC,HP m9652it) Intel i7-920, GPU geforce gt 130... i tried to install The DSDT with The latest multibeast but The system doesn't start (Apple logo).
I boot verbose and It stop at [ PCI configuration begin ].
What did you select in multibeast to get The system start correctly???
Thank you!! :)

I have the same motherboard (HP Truckee) Intel Core i7 9xx Bloomfield, have EVGA GeForce GT620, Rosewill PCIe N900PCE (Atheros AR9380)

Could you generate a DSDT for me? If you need anything else, please let me know.. I am new to the DSDT stuff..

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back