Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion x360 - 8251 - F.26 - Clover
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 1920x1080
Hi,

please help me - I am totally lost and after reading for days I don't find any solution for my problem.

I started in December 2018 with trying to build my first Hackintosh Laptop (HP Pavilion x360) and could get MacOS 10.14 it to work.
I even could update to 10.14.2 but unfortunately, whenever I try to upgrade from 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 i get a kernel panic which seems to be caused by the graphics subsystem.

Can somebody please give me a helping hand and point me to the right direction.

I have attachted the debug.zip file.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Wonderwuzi2000

Attachments

• debug_21044.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 124
Hi,

please help me - I am totally lost and after reading for days I don't find any solution for my problem.

I started in December 2018 with trying to build my first Hackintosh Laptop (HP Pavilion x360) and could get MacOS 10.14 it to work.
I even could update to 10.14.2 but unfortunately, whenever I try to upgrade from 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 i get a kernel panic which seems to be caused by the graphics subsystem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Wonderwuzi2000
i have moved your post to laptop support

you seem to be using a SMBIOS for a desktop computer system...

best to grab a config.plist from the laptop guide

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards Wonderwuzi2000
I had a working backlight path, but the backlight control stopped working with the update from 10.14.2 to 10.14.3. Thus certainly something changed in the graphic department with the latest update.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards Wonderwuzi2000
@ wonderwuzi2000 ,How is about shutdown in this machine ?...does it work ?

@ wonderwuzi2000 ,How is about shutdown in this machine ?...does it work ?
Hi Dora, shutdown problem occured in my machine, how about you? is it resolved now?

Hi Dora, shutdown problem occured in my machine, how about you? is it resolved now?
still the same, but read on other article...someone manage shutdown properly, by changing storage from sata HDD into M2 sata ssd...but iam not trying yet

still the same, but read on other article...someone manage shutdown properly, by changing storage from sata HDD into M2 sata ssd...but iam not trying yet

hmmm okay thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back