Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion Dv7-6000 Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil BLu3 SMuRF said:
crazypillsmcgee said:
http://www.insanelymac_.com/forum/index ... try1651994[/url]
Will dv6 or dv8 work with my dv7? And just saying... I LOVE YOU! If this works I literally will donate money to you. Do you have a PayPal? You're the first person to actually help and post something useful for me!!![/quote:32wwe2hx]

My pleasure, that's what this place is for. No need to pay me, just let me know how it goes and how you actually did it, so I can try it. I am good at finding answers, but some of the implementation confuses me a bit.

I am hoping this will work for my g7. Which BIOS do you have ?

CPU-Z on Win7 says F.1B. But when checking HP Support Assistant I got a promt asking to update BIOS to "UEFI". Don't know what that means but I won't update to that to do the Hackintosh on, or should I?

crazypillsmcgee said:
Also yes, it looks as though DV7 has been done succesfully.
Well I can't download anything cause it won't let me so I signed up and am awaiting the confirmation email and it's been I think an hour... So I resent it and still nothing...

lil BLu3 SMuRF said:
crazypillsmcgee said:
Also yes, it looks as though DV7 has been done succesfully.
Well I can't download anything cause it won't let me so I signed up and am awaiting the confirmation email and it's been I think an hour... So I resent it and still nothing...

Mine too a few hours, hang in there, it's a great board too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back