Contribute
Register

Hp Pavilion dv7-3183cl 10.6.4 ( everything works 100% )

Status
Not open for further replies.
psf said:
Taptun said:
psf said:
Cheers mate thanks for replying. Am I right in thinking I install Snow Leopard retail (via iBoot supported) to one partition on my drive then install multibeast via a different mac to another partition on that drive so I can try and boot into it. I select user dsdt and put yours on the desktop but how tdo I get it to include the other files you provided me, or am I doing to this all wrong, can I insert the DSDT file at a different point?
Thanks, any help would be great!!
cheers,

Please config your hacker into the studio
I help you

sorry I don't understand what you mean? how do I use DSDT and CPU.dsl?

Simply paste this code into your DSDT ;)

hi Taptun!

I pasted into DSDT but gives error at compilation
where should I paste??

thanks man :thumbup:

how do you paste into dsdt? is this possible pre-boot (as in I can install ok but cannot boot without restarting loop)?

thanks!

formigator said:
hi Taptun!

I pasted into DSDT but gives error at compilation
where should I paste??

thanks man :thumbup:

instead of section "Scope (_PR)" ;)

psf said:
how do you paste into dsdt? is this possible pre-boot (as in I can install ok but cannot boot without restarting loop)?

thanks!

Can I see your DSDT?

Here's my DSDT ;)

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    38.4 KB · Views: 111
Hi Taptun!

Well, after I copy/paste the code everything works
but every time I unplug the headphones jack the internal speakers gets at maximum volume
and I hear a plop when I plug in the jack

kokomal said:
Hello All,

1. Installed snow leopard on guid partition using the "usb method" by Tony, but i think the iboot also will work just as fine.

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string> **** this is important, because other boot files or other chameleon installation packages i tried from the forums do not work. Temporary, untill i compiled my DSDT, in /extra/extensions i had - FakeSMC.kext, PlatformUUID.kext, EvOreboot.kext. In s/l/e i had the VoodooPs2 + trackpad, sleep enabler (10.6.4 version), [
Cheers, Kokomal

What did you use for the usb method? Which iboot? Could put the exact link where did you download it.

What is the brand / maker of your trackpad? Where did you get the VoodooPS2 + trackpad kext that works with this trackpad? Is it ALPS Glidepoint?

I very interested to make my trackpad works.
Thanks.

NS_mac said:
kokomal said:
Hello All,

1. Installed snow leopard on guid partition using the "usb method" by Tony, but i think the iboot also will work just as fine.

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string> **** this is important, because other boot files or other chameleon installation packages i tried from the forums do not work. Temporary, untill i compiled my DSDT, in /extra/extensions i had - FakeSMC.kext, PlatformUUID.kext, EvOreboot.kext. In s/l/e i had the VoodooPs2 + trackpad, sleep enabler (10.6.4 version), [
Cheers, Kokomal

What did you use for the usb method? Which iboot? Could put the exact link where did you download it.

What is the brand / maker of your trackpad? Where did you get the VoodooPS2 + trackpad kext that works with this trackpad? Is it ALPS Glidepoint?

I very interested to make my trackpad works.
Thanks.

Here take it, works fine
NS_mac.zip

Attachments

• NS_mac.zip
    160.3 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back