Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion 15-n003tx Ethernet and Audio Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the step I missed. How did you read that from IOREG. Amazing!
Did the step and now Brightness is fixed. See update on above post.
Thank you for the help.

I extract bootlog from ioreg. It is at MacBookPro9,2/boot-log. I select all the text between <>, copy to clipboard, then run 'pbpaste|xxd -r -p>bdmesg.txt && open bdmesg.txt' in Terminal. From the bootlog, I can see how many ssdts are loading from /Extra. Then I look back in ioreg at AppleACPIPlatformExpert/ACPI Tables and see how many SSDTs are there. If there are more SSDTs there than loaded from /Extra, then they are coming from OEM tables and therefore DropSSDT=No.

The reason you have to Drop all OEM SSDTs is because you are attempting to replace them with generated/patched ones.

Well with SMBIOS6,2 the warning still pops up

Post ioreg.

I extract bootlog from ioreg. It is at MacBookPro9,2/boot-log. I select all the text between <>, copy to clipboard, then run 'pbpaste|xxd -r -p>bdmesg.txt && open bdmesg.txt' in Terminal. From the bootlog, I can see how many ssdts are loading from /Extra. Then I look back in ioreg at AppleACPIPlatformExpert/ACPI Tables and see how many SSDTs are there. If there are more SSDTs there than loaded from /Extra, then they are coming from OEM tables and therefore DropSSDT=No.
This will come handy. Thanks!

Post ioreg.
View attachment MacBook Air.zip

This will come handy. Thanks!

View attachment 91163

This one is Clover boot...

What is the output of:
Code:
# in Terminal
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat

I suspect you installed a battery manager that had a tag along: rolled back AppleACPIPlatform.kext. Because you're not using my battery manager and your DSDT has no patches applied for battery status.

See here for correct battery status implementation: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/116102-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

Also, you forgot to install ACPIBacklight.kext. You will get better backlight control from it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back