Motherboard
omen 15 2020
CPU
10750h
Graphics
UHD 630 / 2070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi, I have big sur installed on my laptop and it was working until I messed up with the EFI without a backup.
Now i tried to do an EFI from scratch but I cant past this error related to the SSD. Keep in mind that i have 2 SSD, one for windows (orimary hard drive) and the secondo one, a samsung 970 EVO, for Big sur.
IMG_6135.png

Attached EFI

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 51
Hi, I have big sur installed on my laptop and it was working until I messed up with the EFI without a backup.
Now i tried to do an EFI from scratch but I cant past this error related to the SSD. Keep in mind that i have 2 SSD, one for windows (orimary hard drive) and the secondo one, a samsung 970 EVO, for Big sur.
View attachment 543773

Attached EFI
what is the make and model of your other drive?

The Windows primary drive? do you mean I have to remove fisically or is there a way to disable it? I dont have a screwdriver to open the laptop
remove the unsupported PM981

The Windows primary drive? do you mean I have to remove fisically or is there a way to disable it? I dont have a screwdriver to open the laptop
macOS will not run with that drive in your laptop

As I said in the first post Big Sur was running normally until I messed up with the EFI.
So there should be some sort of way of disabling it?
macOS will not run with that drive in your laptop

I detached the Windows SSD but still I can't boot properly.6AD96081-4720-422A-A59B-8BF5E8637759.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back