Contribute
Register

Hp I3 4530s question...corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is stuck at white screen with cursor. I've enabled Data Execution Prevention,UEFI boot....Disabled wake on Lan on those are the only options for my laptop. I've went over this many times but can't figure out the problem.I appreciate your help.

Make sure you use the correct USB port.

If you still have this problem, remove the back cover and pull out the laptop wifi card.
I had same problem in my 4530s.

Everything went great until I used the HP Probook installer and now it's stuck at black screen. I only used what I was told to use.Any suggestions?

Everything is working perfect except the trackpad stopped working. I've done the EC Reset twice but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Everything is working perfect except the trackpad stopped working. I've done the EC Reset twice but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back