i3-4150
Graphics
R9 370
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Everyone, I recently started "building" a 9480M hackintosh Laptop. While I have most things working such as battery percentage, brightness control, and QE/CI, I have been unable to solve these Issues:

Native Audio (Currently Semi-Works with VoodooHDA, Static at Boot)
Sleep (Brightness goes all the way down then cannot be waken)
WIFI (Probably just have to replace the original card, using TEW-649UB as of now)

I used RehabMan's Guides for most of the issues I have had, but cannot figure out how to apply the more advanced ones such as patching the config.plist, SSDT's, and DSDT.

Any Help on These Problems would be appreciated, Thank You.

Hello Everyone, I recently started "building" a 9480M hackintosh Laptop. While I have most things working such as battery percentage, brightness control, and QE/CI, I have been unable to solve these Issues:

Native Audio (Currently Semi-Works with VoodooHDA, Static at Boot)
Sleep (Brightness goes all the way down then cannot be waken)
WIFI (Probably just have to replace the original card, using TEW-649UB as of now)

I used RehabMan's Guides for most of the issues I have had, but cannot figure out how to apply the more advanced ones such as patching the config.plist, SSDT's, and DSDT.

Any Help on These Problems would be appreciated, Thank You.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.
Your laptop has a guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Does 9480m really have a guide? I don't see it listed in post#1 of the hotpatch thread.

Note:
Code:
SPEEDY-NUC:probook.git rehabman$ ./install_acpi.sh help |grep 9x80
install_9x80 
SPEEDY-NUC:probook.git rehabman$ ls -l config|grep 9x80
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 rehabman  staff  16817 Jan  4 15:15 config_9x80m.plist

Delighted to be corrected. I see on github it is labeled as "wip" - presumably work in progress? Hence why it's not listed in the main guide and why there are still some unresolved issues?

Delighted to be corrected. I see on github it is labeled as "wip" - presumably work in progress? Hence why it's not listed in the main guide and why there are still some unresolved issues?

No idea if there are known issues. Issues are addressed as owners of the laptop report them.
Many times, people don't communicate well.

No idea if there are known issues. Issues are addressed as owners of the laptop report them.
Many times, people don't communicate well.
Understood. And noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back