Motherboard
MSI GE40-Clover
CPU
i7-4702MQ/HM87
Graphics
HD 4600 +GTX 760m, 1366*768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everybody, I got an issue that when I boot the installer from my usb flash disk, the Disk Utility couldn't recognize any hard disk except the usb flash disk itself. At first, I searched some posts and many people pointed to the AHCI mode, it's strange that my laptop BIOS has no such setting. I asked HP technical consultant and he told me that the AHCI mode is opened automaticly.I upload the hardware information of my laptop, EFI folder and “lspci -nn” info I got under linux. Thanks for replying.

System: HP envy15 (Clover)
CPU: i5-6200U/100 Series
Graphics: HD 520, 1920x1080

Attachments

• diskutility.jpg
    diskutility.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 57
  • hardware_info.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 223
  • verbos.jpg
    verbos.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 69
  • lspci.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 97
  • EFI.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
Hello everybody, I got an issue that when I boot the installer from my usb flash disk, the Disk Utility couldn't recognize any hard disk except the usb flash disk itself. At first, I searched some posts and many people pointed to the AHCI mode, it's strange that my laptop BIOS has no such setting. I asked HP technical consultant and he told me that the AHCI mode is opened automaticly.I upload the hardware information of my laptop, EFI folder and “lspci -nn” info I got under linux. Thanks for replying.

System: HP envy15 (Clover)
CPU: i5-6200U/100 Series
Graphics: HD 520, 1920x1080

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hint: SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back