3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
hi i got new Hp envy x2 and i am able to boot el capitan ok but when i go to disk utility to format the hard drive the hard drive dosent show at all i am able to see only the usb stick partition any idea what i can do the tabled is bordwell core m cpu the same cpu like in macbook and the graphics are intel Hd 5300 like in macbook so what to do thanks for the help :thumbup:

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

hi i got new Hp envy x2 and i am able to boot el capitan ok but when i go to disk utility to format the hard drive the hard drive dosent show at all i am able to see only the usb stick partition any idea what i can do the tabled is bordwell core m cpu the same cpu like in macbook and the graphics are intel Hd 5300 like in macbook so what to do thanks for the help :thumbup:

Refer to the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Pay careful attention to the discussion surrounding SATA in RAID mode and HPRAIDInjector.kext.

sorry is not working i do it perfect like in the instuctions but with no result still not able to see the hard disk at all any other ideas :beachball::beachball:

sorry is not working i do it perfect like in the instuctions but with no result still not able to see the hard disk at all any other ideas :beachball::beachball:

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (remove 'themes').

Note: Moved off-topic posts to a separate thread.

ok i Finly have some sucsess i install osx 10.11.02 on my HP Envy x2 saund is not ok it has static noice i can fix that my self i know how but it look like this fully supported intel HD5300 is so not working an i tray everything and osx still show only 7 mb v ram and thre is no got in fo about it on el capitan i google it i check also here but not much at all I seruosly dont get Why this intel Hd5300 is not working out of th box with osx macbook 12-2015 has the same HD5300 like in HP envy x2 with same cpu and it just not working with kext and patch and oh now i am angry that i bay this thing at all :banghead::banghead::banghead:

ok i Finly have some sucsess i install osx 10.11.02 on my HP Envy x2 saund is not ok it has static noice i can fix that my self i know how but it look like this fully supported intel HD5300 is so not working an i tray everything and osx still show only 7 mb v ram and thre is no got in fo about it on el capitan i google it i check also here but not much at all I seruosly dont get Why this intel Hd5300 is not working out of th box with osx macbook 12-2015 has the same HD5300 like in HP envy x2 with same cpu and it just not working with kext and patch and oh now i am angry that i bay this thing at all :banghead::banghead::banghead:

You need to inject a correct ig-platorm-id for Broadwell graphics.

Also DVMT-prealloc must be set to 64mb to avoid the related panic.

well i fix it it worked but not so nice that i was hopping my laptop its runing now OS X 10,11,2 but i need a OS X wifi card that working out of the box with OS X can you tell me what i need to bay thanks for the help :beachball:

my laptop is MSI GE 70 2qd and his stock wifi card is intel i won't something that will work out of the box with OS X 10.11.2:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back