Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi guys i am trying to install ML

Ivybridge i5
Hd4000
Bcn4313 wifi i kniw doeasnt work
Rlt lan

I get "still waiting for root device after com.apple.applefsccompressiontypedataless load succeeded After booting before Starts install.
Tried all flags we can imagine... Without passing this part.

I am using f.0a bios latest one and asked to hp support they. Said ahci Sata mode is seted by default.

Using cpus=1 to pass APIC kp
Using usb2 and also tried usbbugfix=yes

Pcirootuid=1 and 0
Usekernelcache=no
Graphicsenabler=yes and no

img20120921140242.jpg

any help will be appreciated.

deleted Hpet.kext and pass now hang at exactly before installer

"com_lnx2mac_RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet address

when after 3 days of work MAYBE i found a solution

and i got this :
hiwa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Unibeast 1.5.3 no installer all the times freeze somwwhere and still waiting for device root
Tried with lp support
Tried lp support and usb legacy

Unibeast 1.4 and lp support i can access installer page with cpus=1 -v -x but there no hdd detected in disk utility.

Dunno what to do with that all i found for not decting hdd was with bridgehelper abd unibeast combination problem with lion and ivy......

What flags have you used to make it work?

Thnx
D

Hi

Do you have a guide?
I once tried to install ML on my HP Envy but without any success so it would be very helpful :)

Hi

Do you have a guide?
I once tried to install ML on my HP Envy but without any success so it would be very helpful :)
ML installed without problems, see my signature ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back